- This event has passed.
Sales Strategy 202 – Networking Essentials
November 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$249.99
In this workshop you will:
- Broaden your understanding of the importance of networking
- Receive insights on how to refresh, build and maximize the networks you already have, both virtually and in-person
- Acquire the tools required to make an impact with contacts that may open doors
- Learn tools and techniques to plan and better prepare for networking opportunities
- Participate in real time role-plays to practice learned techniques in a non-threatening environment
- Gain skills and experience to help you feel more confident in social situations
Career Management Workshop Series – Overview
All 4 workshops: $849.99 (a 15% savings)
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Ahria’s Career Management workshop series will provide you with insightful, constructive and practical guidance to craft a meaningful career. Over a series of four workshops you will walk away with greater self-awareness of your distinct value-add, tools to effectively market yourself, practical advice to build strong networks, and enhanced negotiating skills to ensure your next role meets your needs and desires.
Our Career Management workshops will provide you with invaluable resources to help you design your career strategy, develop your personal branding and marketing tools and learn the practical techniques to grow your personal and professional network.
In our current full employment economy “who you know, rather than what you know” has never been more important and the ability to build a diverse and supportive network of contacts is fundamental to career success. This workshop series helps participants to understand the value of networking in building a successful career and provides practical techniques for how to build networks. You will also have a chance to share your experiences and learn from others participating in the workshops.
Each Ahria’s Career Management workshop is delivered by an expert Ahria consultant who has practical experience and expertise related to the topics being discussed. Our team of Career Management professionals also maintains relationships throughout our community with key employers and individuals that are regularly looking for top talent in the Southwestern Ontario area.
Inquire About This Event
Want to know more about this event? Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch.