Coaching through Turbulent Times
Mini Coaching Packages Now Available
We are currently offering leaders:
- up to five hours of coaching with a certified coach
- complimentary access to Ahria Consulting HR expertise
- complimentary participation in the virtual 3-hour workshop Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity (see below for details)
For more information, call 519 642 2612 and press 3 to speak with Kelly.
Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity
To be your best during challenging times, you must understand what influences the way you see the world and the emotional responses that are influencing your results.
This complimentary virtual workshop, available to all Ahria coaching clients, will outline the fundamental concepts of Energy LeadershipTM, which is a process that develops a personally effective style of leadership that positively impacts and changes not only yourself but also those with whom you work and interact, as well as your organization as a whole.
In this workshop you will:
- Explore the core concepts behind the Energy LeadershipTM program
- Gain an understanding of your own energetic style
- Consider the gremlins, assumptions, inferences, and limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
- Achieve an enhanced level of self awareness, identify a set of personal development goals, and identify strategies to help you achieve your personal best in the face of current challenges.
Leadership - Being Present for your Virtual Teams
While there is a breadth of on-line information on how to manage a virtual team, we would like to bring our experience with virtual teams (a virtue of working with the global team at Career Partners International (CPI)) to this webinar and explore how, as leaders, one can be present and effective while working with a virtual team.
Join us as we discuss:
- Competencies needed to provide virtual leadership to your team
- Ways to strengthen and enhance the productivity of your team
- Key behaviours to build trust and authentic connections with team members
To view this webinar recording, go here.
Leadership in Turbulent Times
Employees place high expectations on leadership in turbulent times and look to those leaders to inspire confidence. At the same time, leaders may be experiencing their own stress as they try to navigate the labyrinth of information critical to making solid business decisions.
In this webinar, we focus on how leaders show up with our teams in such times. Key things to be mindful of – like instilling trust, inspiring confidence and providing open communication – are discussed. Participants will get a quick snapshot of what they can do as leaders to truly make a difference for their organizations and in the lives of their employees.
To view this webinar recording click here.
This workshop was delivered in partnership with Techalliance of Southwestern Ontario.