Career Transition - Outplacement Services
Career Transition Services
Your people are your most important investment. That’s why it is important to choose an outplacement partner with experience.
We work with organizations going through changes such as consolidations, downsizing, mergers, and acquisitions. No matter what your needs are, Ahria’s people-focused approach ensures positive outcomes for your brand and for your departing and remaining employees.
What Makes us Different
As an industry leader and trusted advisor for more than 30 years, we have perfected our approach to career transitions.
- We help you plan, communicate, and execute difficult employee separations while reducing adverse consequences, mitigating risk, and protecting your reputation and brand.
- Our participant engagement rates of 95% assure you that your separated employees are looking forward instead of looking back.
- Our consultants are ready to provide tailored career advice to all levels of personnel, from entry-level employees, managers, and senior professionals to C-suite executives and CEOs.
- And all outplacement candidates will receive access to cutting-edge technology and programming to support their unique career transition needs.
Our proprietary model is unique to the career transition industry. More importantly, it yields results.
- Over 80% of our candidates land positions of equal or greater compensation
- 96% of our candidates are highly satisfied — Ahria has the highest “very satisfied” rating
- We are proud of our exceptionally high global Net Promoter Score of +78
Since 1990, Ahria has been helping organizations in every industry to meet their career transition and outplacement needs. Program configurations range from group workshops to highly personalized programs for employees at all levels.
Because we recognize that not all organizations and individuals have the same needs, we take pride in tailoring services to get exactly the right fit.
Local and Global Reach
Leading organizations partner with Ahria Consulting because of our ability to provide consistent high-quality results.
As a Career Partners International equity partner, we can facilitate professional service delivery throughout the province, country and the globe.
Many individuals at a career crossroad would like to explore the potential of being an entrepreneur.
If starting a business, buying an existing business, or purchasing a franchise, has a lot of appeal, our team can help individuals begin to explore entrepreneurial opportunities.
New Horizons® Retirement Program
Retirement Options, an Ahria Consulting program for the mature workforce, helps employees prepare for the next chapters of their lives and it helps employers prepare for a changing workforce.
Employees in the program evaluate their readiness for retirement and strategically plan for a future aligned with their changing lifestyle.
No matter where a person is in readiness or transition into retirement, it is not too late to begin building a plan or improving upon one that is already in place.
Information Technology Support - PowerMyCareer™
PowerMyCareer™ is our answer to the complex job search process that candidates face.
This proprietary powerful web-based tool simplifies the job search and allows individuals to build and implement an effective strategy that ensures the best outcome for them.
When coupled with our extensive team of consultants, this tool enables clients to reach for even higher goals. And rest assured, this tool augments our signature one-on-one consulting with clients, it never replaces it.
Reporting Capabilities for Employers
Ahria Consulting provides embedded business intelligence analytics and reporting on the progress of your transitioning employees with PowerMyCareer™ Client Dashboards and On-Demand Reporting.
With just a few simple clicks, you can access historical data and crucial information that make it easier to track your return on investment.
Get In Touch With Us
To speak with a member of the Ahria team or book an appointment, please contact us using the form below or call us at (519) 642-2612.