- This event has passed.
Sales Strategy 101 – Rethinking your Resume
October 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$249.99
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create and convey your value to potential targets
- Learn how to send a consistent sales message to various stakeholders
- Build a sales tool (resume) that showcases your value proposition and stands out against your competition
- Embrace a sales mindset and approach to getting your messages heard and recognized
- Amp up your marketing arsenal by going beyond the traditional “resume” and discovering additional approaches to “selling” yourself in the marketplace
Career Management Workshop Series – Overview
All 4 workshops: $849.99 (a 15% savings)
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Ahria’s Career Management workshop series will provide you with insightful, constructive and practical guidance to craft a meaningful career. Over a series of four workshops you will walk away with greater self-awareness of your distinct value-add, tools to effectively market yourself, practical advice to build strong networks, and enhanced negotiating skills to ensure your next role meets your needs and desires.
Our Career Management workshops will provide you with invaluable resources to help you design your career strategy, develop your personal branding and marketing tools and learn the practical techniques to grow your personal and professional network.
In our current full employment economy “who you know, rather than what you know” has never been more important and the ability to build a diverse and supportive network of contacts is fundamental to career success. This workshop series helps participants to understand the value of networking in building a successful career and provides practical techniques for how to build networks. You will also have a chance to share your experiences and learn from others participating in the workshops.
Each Ahria’s Career Management workshop is delivered by an expert Ahria consultant who has practical experience and expertise related to the topics being discussed. Our team of Career Management professionals also maintains relationships throughout our community with key employers and individuals that are regularly looking for top talent in the Southwestern Ontario area.
Inquire About This Event
Want to know more about this event? Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch.